Rainbow Heart Suncatcher Memorial with Cremains. MADE TO ORDER.
This version of the rainbow heart suncatcher can include the cremains of a loved one, either human or pet, you just need to send me a sprinkle of ashes (half a teaspoon will make 6 hearts) and I will fuse between 2 layers of glass and decorate with six colours of cheerful transparent glass. The heart can be drilled for hanging or left whole to be kept as a "pocket" heart.
Measures 6 x 6.5cm.
Once purchased I will message you the address to send the ashes.
My usual turnaround time once ashes are received is 7-10 days.
Handmade in my small home studio.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Amanda Pullin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Amanda Pullin, Valley Forge, Golden Valley Lane, Bitton, Bristol BS30 6NS
Oct 2, 2022
Beautiful they will be treasured by our family's & myself a loving reminder of a well loved dad many thanks for your kind help and emails.
Sep 5, 2022
I'm so happy with my suncatcher. I can take Mum with me wherever I go now in life and she will be with me. Beautiful. Thanks Amanda
Aug 16, 2022
I was looking for something that was eye catching to remember my Mum who passed away recently. These little glass hearts are absolutely perfect, very pretty and true to the photos used to promote them. I’ve ordered one for myself and a few for my family too, Mum can shine from wherever she is in the house or garden. Amanda’s customer service is excellent and she put my mind at rest sending some of Mums ashes by post to be sprinkled in the glass whilst she made them. I’m very impressed and will not hesitate to order from her again.
Aug 11, 2022
Absolutely beautiful. Such a lovely item to put on the Christmas Tree in memory of our gorgeous dog. Thank you for a very compassionate service. Highly recommended. 5*****
Aug 3, 2022
Beautiful, I will treasure this xx